AIR SOURCE VERTICAL INVERTER INCALESCENT SWIMMING POOL HEAT PUMPS
The PBV Series
APPLICATIONS AND USAGE
• Outdoor pools • Private pools
• Spa pools • Above ground pools
• Wellness rooms/centres • Therapy pools
• Efficient and attractive visual appearance
• Anti-UV ABS plastic cabinet providing
stronger corrosion resistance.
• Titanium heat exchanger
• ‘Smart’ pool pump control via phone app.
• Scroll or Rotary compressor
• Reverse cycle defrost - operation to
3°C air temp
• Can heat the pool water up to 40°C
• Condensate collection
• Water flow switch
• Unique innovative vertical design with noise-
absorb structure and components.
• Microprocessor controlled with digital display
for "Touch&Go": No human attendance
• Advanced inverter technology.
• Up to 8 to 9 times the operating cost saving
against direct conventional electric heaters
• Stepless DC inverter compressor: adapt to air
and water temperature to produce necessary output automatically, saves power
consumption to achieve a higher COP and
maintain comfortable pool temperature.
• A DC fan to contribute more quiet and cost-
• Use less GWP R32 refrigerant: cut 70% F-gas
cost as well as 70% carbon footprint
• Multiple mode selection to suit for different
Boost, Smart and Silent
Boost: fast mode, saving time.
Smart: adaptable mode, cut power
Silent: low noise mode, quiet for sleeping
• Extend swimming season for year-round use.
• With a spiral threaded anti-corrosive
titanium heat exchanger to enlarge heat area,
an inverter heat pump is more efficient than
even traditional energy efficient incalescent
single speed heat pumps.
Our most economical and efficient heat pump - the perfect way to heat your pool